Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Allo!

Hello! I'm Sarah Jeanette Haynes from Cincinnati, Ohio by way of Northwest High School. My major is microbiology and I'm considering a minor in French. In high school, I was on the Varsity Girls Cross Country Team for 4 years and absolutely loved every minute of it. I was/am also involved in Student Senate and National Honors Society and plan to be involved in Student Government and Running Club at Miami as well. My plans for the future are medical school for immunology and possibly teaching (high school or college level).
I am the type of person that requires structure in my life, meaning that I am always ten minutes early and have an irrational fear of being lost. This is balanced by my tendency to be occasionally scatter-brained, so if my posts are ever a little foggy or muddled, feel free to let me know or ask questions. I am unbelievably excited about Miami and cannot wait to be a Redhawk! 2014, here we come!

Fun Fact: Hagaan Daaz has no real meaning in any earthly language. It is simply Ice Cream in gibberish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment