Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello Everybody

My name is Alex Rosenblum.  I am currently attending Henry Sibley High School in St. Paul, Minnesota.   For my first year at Miami, I am interested in joining a fraternity and other organizations such as Hillel when I get to campus.  Later in my college career at Miami, I am interested in studying in the area of business as my prime major.  During my four years of high school, I was in organizations such as debate, the tennis team, and Business Professionals of America.  In school, I have also been taking Spanish for five years.  Outside of school, I was on the local downhill ski team and Boy Scouts, which I will be getting my Eagle Award in the upcoming month.  My interests are downhill skiing, playing tennis, poker, video games, golf, watching TV, and listening to music.  Most of summer I am working at a local move theater but when there is time, I will probably be hanging out with my friends before going away to Miami for college. Let's go Redhawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment